The Minnesota Twins have implemented an updated Bag Policy that goes into effect at Target Field beginning July 5, 2019. Walker’s Lockers is present at every game to make it easy for fans to securely check their items and enjoy the game worry-free. Walker’s Lockers is the ONLY OFFICIAL AND APPROVED Bag Check Service for the Minnesota Twins. We carry Liability and Bailee’s insurance to protect your property while it is in our possession.
Bags and items of nearly all shapes and sizes are accepted. From pocket knives to suitcases, and anything in between, we will do everything we can to accommodate your needs.
You will find us located in a tent near gate “six and a half” next to Target Field Station Platform 2. Look for the Blue, Black, and White Walker’s Lockers banners and logos.
The times listed below represent the scheduled start and end times of the event. For Monday through Thursday games, our service opens 1.5 hours prior to the game’s start time. For Friday through Sunday games, our service opens 2 hours prior to the game’s start time. For all games, our service closes 1 hour after the game ends.
Thank you for using Walker’s Lockers!
- August 10 @ 6:10 pm - October 12 @ 9:10 pm CDT
- September 16 @ 6:40 pm - 9:40 pm CDT
- September 17 @ 6:40 pm - 9:40 pm CDT
- September 18 @ 6:40 pm - 9:40 pm CDT
- September 19 @ 6:40 pm - 9:40 pm CDT
- September 20 @ 7:10 pm - 10:10 pm CDT
- September 21 @ 6:10 pm - 9:10 pm CDT
- September 22 @ 1:10 pm - 4:10 pm CDT